Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Default Menu

I have Excel 2007. But, I like the 'look and feel' of the menu system from
Excel 2003. Is it possible to use the menu system of Excel 2003 in Excel
2007 by changing some setup parameter?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi

There is no switch for this.
There are several people who have created free add-ins to do this, as well
as some paid for applications.
Try
the starter edition of Patrick Schmids Ribbon Customizer.
http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribbon...er/starter.php
which creates the XL2003 Menu in the View tab
or
the version created by Shah Shailesh which shows the menu on the Addins tab
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

--
Regards
Roger Govier