Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default SPREADSHEET

I am using another person's computer. when I open a new excel spreadsheet
there are numbers at the top for the columns and numbers on the left side for
rows. I want letters to destignate the columns. How do I get the
spreadsheet back to normal?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

ToolsOptionsGeneral tab, Uncheck R1C1 Reference style

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel