Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Importing Weather Info

I have excel 2003 and am creating a spreadsheet to report chemical
applications. Is there a way to have office excel amutomatically import
weather info if given a location/zip code and date? What I would like to
import is temp, wind and direction, bar. pressure, and precipitation. This
would save me from having to go to a weather based site look up the info and
then record in the appropriate cell.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

First you have to find a site that gives you all that information. I
found a site that has some of it, and you could create a QueryTable to
import the information to Excel.

Here's the weather near my house:

http://www.almanac.com/weatherhistor...searchtype=zip

HTH,