Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Importing Weather Info

First you have to find a site that gives you all that information. I
found a site that has some of it, and you could create a QueryTable to
import the information to Excel.

Here's the weather near my house:

http://www.almanac.com/weatherhistor...searchtype=zip

HTH,
JP

On Nov 1, 2:25*pm, kpack wrote:
I have excel 2003 and am creating a spreadsheet to report chemical
applications. *Is there a way to have office excel amutomatically import
weather info if given a location/zip code and date? *What I would like to
import is temp, wind and direction, bar. pressure, and precipitation. *This
would save me from having to go to a weather based site look up the info and
then record in the appropriate cell.