Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default add a rating symbol

I am trying to add a rating icon. One similar to the five stars on some
sites where you can fill in 1 to 5 stars in half star intervals.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You could create a validation list consisting of

Just apply it to whatever cells you want it to appear, then the end
user would select the appropriate rating from dropdown.

HTH,
JP