-   -   add a rating symbol (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/208633-add-rating-symbol.html)

scitz225

add a rating symbol

I am trying to add a rating icon. One similar to the five stars on some
sites where you can fill in 1 to 5 stars in half star intervals.

JP[_4_]

add a rating symbol

You could create a validation list consisting of

Just apply it to whatever cells you want it to appear, then the end
user would select the appropriate rating from dropdown.

HTH,
JP