Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Removed Records: Message

Hi Group

I use a template developed and added to since 1999. There is heaps of code
and it is all over the place.
When I updated the template to Office2007 I would save the file under the
days date and close. When I try to open the new file it will not open until
I exit Excel. On reopening Excel and attempting to open the file an
unreadable error message is diplayed. If I trust the source would I like
Excel to fix. OK

Then a repair box opens with the following dialogue:

"Removed Records: Sorting from /xl/worksheets/sheet3.xml part"

In no way is the function of the file impaired but I have no idea where I
am
looking to find where the record may have been remove. Is it in the code or
on one of 4 sheets in the file.

Hope someone can assist as it is a pain.

Murph