Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
dj dj is offline

Default Product Key

anybody care to let me use their product key so I can use my Microsoft Office
2007. I bought a new computer and installed my MO 2007 but I can't use it
because I don't have the key.

Thanks

DJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

How did you install without entering the key during installation?

Contact MS for a key, assuming you have a legal copy of Office 2007 and
proof thereof.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:06:02 -0700, DJ wrote:

anybody care to let me use their product key so I can use my Microsoft Office
2007. I bought a new computer and installed my MO 2007 but I can't use it
because I don't have the key.

Thanks

DJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

anybody care to let me use their product key so I can use my Microsoft
Office
2007.

Only a moron would let you use their product key. It's like asking someone
for the license plates to their car because you don't have any. You both can
get prosecuted for that and sued out the butt.
--
Bob Larson

Free Tutorials and Samples at http://www.btabdevelopment.com