Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how do I set a drop down list to scroll to a letter by typing it?

I want to set up a drop down list to let me hit the first letter of the
phrase or choice I want and it automatically scrolls to it instead of me
having to manually scroll. How do I do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Data Validation dropdowns won't autocomplete.

Use a combobox for the dropdown

See Debra Dalgleish's site for method and code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP