Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Page Breaks for entire spreadsheet

I have a very large spreadsheet (over 17,000 records) and I'm printing about
15 pages per day.
When I first made the spreadsheet, the header, footer, and margin settings
limited me to 9 rows per page. I changed the footer and margin settings and
now I can fit 10 rows per page. How do I make this change for the WHOLE
spreadsheet, so that from now on when I print pages there will be 10 rows per
page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Are these manual page breaks? xl2003 has a limit on how many manual
pagebreaks you can have (1026).

If you fit exactly 10 rows per page, why do you need manual page breaks?
--
John C