Steve

Default Page Breaks for Entire Work Book

I have a 110 Worksheet Workbook and I want to set the same page breaks for
each page without manually doing every worksheet individually. Any help or
macros out there?

Thanks,

Steve
abcd

you always can use
Tools Macro rocord new macro

then do the job on one worksheet

the stop the recording and sse the vba code.
(this will help next time)

But today, and in your case, I suggest
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.HPageBreaks.Add Befo=Rows(8)

one line
all the job done

(before row 8 in this example)