Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default cell/column/row size??

Excel 2k, winxp

Would like to set up a spreadsheet with the columns and rows all the same
size and with the measurements in " instead of characters, pixels and/or
points.
What I'm actually trying to do is set up each column as 1.25" and row .50".

Is this possible without "trial and error"?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You will have to use VBA to get those exact measurements.

Ole Erlandson has code for setting row and column dimensions in millimeters.

http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...vbawssetrowcol

25.4 mm to the inch

Gord Dibben Excel MVP