Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default multiple print setups in Excel workbook

Is there a way to create custom print setups for a Workbook used by multiple
users that each want a different print option?
--
News Gal
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Easy for a single worksheet using ViewCustom Views and Include Print Settings.

Each user selects his Custom View and prints.

For multiple worksheets more difficult and I would say requires VBA

What type of print setups are you speaking of?

i.e. what would be included?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:09:00 -0700, Newsgal
wrote:

Is there a way to create custom print setups for a Workbook used by multiple
users that each want a different print option?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

There are multiple worksheets in the workbook. Each worksheet is for a team
and specific portions of each worksheet track the individual reps'
performance on that team. This is the part I'm hoping to get a custom print
on so when the rep is in the workbook/worksheet they can print just their
performance totals.
--
News Gal

wrote:

Is there a way to create custom print setups for a Workbook used by multiple
users that each want a different print option?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You're saying that each team has its own worksheet but a rep may show up on more
than one sheet?

Or each team has its own worksheet and its own set of reps on that sheet?

If second case, DataFilterAutofilter should get you any single rep's data.

Print that.

Gord

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 13:11:11 -0700, Newsgal
wrote:

There are multiple worksheets in the workbook. Each worksheet is for a team
and specific portions of each worksheet track the individual reps'
performance on that team. This is the part I'm hoping to get a custom print
on so when the rep is in the workbook/worksheet they can print just their
performance totals.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Unfortunately the data isn't layed out so Data Filters can be used.

I was hoping I could use the custom View option, set up the views, and then
have users print fromt their view, but the worksheets don't display the
resize button that allows me to do this. Any other ideas?
--
News Gal

wrote:

There are multiple worksheets in the workbook. Each worksheet is for a team
and specific portions of each worksheet track the individual reps'
performance on that team. This is the part I'm hoping to get a custom print
on so when the rep is in the workbook/worksheet they can print just their
performance totals.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Which "resize button" would that be?

Gord