Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default mirror margins for book printing

Is there a way to set up mirror margins for printing double sided excel
documents? I want to use a larger margin on the inside (binding) but it must
reverse every other page. There is a setting for mirror margins in Word under
Page Setup Margins - Pages - Multiple Pages but I do not see that option in
Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You won't find it in Excel.

Excel is poorly suited for word processing functions.

Your printer driver may have that feature. Look in Printer Properties.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP