Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Auto fuel cost

I am looking for an auto fuel cost calculator that keeps track of date,place,
number of liters, price per liter, total cost and number of liters per
hundred kilometers, and a running total.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Ron

Not necessary to multi-post your request.

All the regulars monitor all the Excel newsgroups.

You have offers of help at other newsgroups.

As a fellow elderly Canuck, I can run up something for you but have a look at
some of the Excel templates you have been pointed towards to get some ideas.

The Mileage Log template should be some help.

Email me if interested.

Change the AT and DOT to get my address.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP