Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to change workbook from arabic style to normal

i am using Microsoft Office 2007. in Excel workbook is in arabic style (from
right to left). How do i change this to normal?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Don't have 2007 but in 2003 I would go to ToolsOptionsInternational and make
changes to the orientation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP