Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How can I see more than 65,536 rows in Excel 2007?

Everytime I open Excel 2007 I only see 65,536 rows and before I have everyone
on my team upgrade to Excel 2007 I need to make sure that it can go up to 1
million rows. Do I have to install an add-in to get the extra lines?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

This happens when you start a new workbook?

If yes, then I bet you have a template file (*.xlt) that was saved as an xl2003
(or below) file.

Try deleting (or moving) that book.xlt file (use Windows|Search to find it)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

That worked! My IT group changed the option to save it as Excel 2003 since
most of the company is still on Office 2003. Once I removed that option I now
see over a million lines. THANK YOU!!!!!