-   -   How can I see more than 65,536 rows in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/173819-how-can-i-see-more-than-65-536-rows-excel-2007-a.html)

TraceyGMEC

How can I see more than 65,536 rows in Excel 2007?

Everytime I open Excel 2007 I only see 65,536 rows and before I have everyone
on my team upgrade to Excel 2007 I need to make sure that it can go up to 1
million rows. Do I have to install an add-in to get the extra lines?

Dave Peterson

How can I see more than 65,536 rows in Excel 2007?

This happens when you start a new workbook?

If yes, then I bet you have a template file (*.xlt) that was saved as an xl2003
(or below) file.

Try deleting (or moving) that book.xlt file (use Windows|Search to find it)

--

Dave Peterson

TraceyGMEC

How can I see more than 65,536 rows in Excel 2007?

That worked! My IT group changed the option to save it as Excel 2003 since
most of the company is still on Office 2003. Once I removed that option I now
see over a million lines. THANK YOU!!!!!