Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default the product key you inter is incorrect

when I try to inter my product key the computer will tell me the product key
you inter is incorrect while I have correct key .
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Product key for what?

MS Office?

Excel?

Windows?

How do you know you have the correct key?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:18:03 -0800, Koballaa
wrote:

when I try to inter my product key the computer will tell me the product key
you inter is incorrect while I have correct key .

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

The Product key will be 25 characters.

The Product ID will be about 17-19 characters.

Maybe you're trying to enter the wrong one?

Gord

wrote:

when I try to inter my product key the computer will tell me the product key
you inter is incorrect while I have correct key .

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Gord, i m a new user of 2007 and hence the product key I enter is incorrect,
therefore I have few chances to open. Currently, problem is in Excel and Word
as I have not attempted other programs. Is it possible you can give me a new
one ad cancel the other key? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Donna Pomeroy
Miranda's Accounting Services
423 Lynnover Way SE
Calgary, AB T2C 1L2