Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Database cell to word

I have been out of the "office" world for awhile so maybe this is not
possible or I am just stupid ... but here's my ?.

I want to develope a database (5 or 6 columns of data) for approximately 300
entries. No big deal. However, I want to be able to take 2 cells of each
entry and have them used to "create" a "certificate" type document for each
entry. I will need to update this database and related certificates, but only
annually.

Is there anyway I can have the two documents tied together?

Thanks for your help.