Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Date problems

I am using dates with the format .... yyyy/mm/dd in a Genealogy worksheet.

When I input dates in the 1900 range I get all sorts of problems ....

showing as ########### because they do not fit into the column width as 1899
does. When I widen the column the 1900 date offsets two spaces to the right.
I hcan make it look right by playing with the width of the column.

Sorting the column of dates puts the 1900 dates in various orders - top
middle and bottom.

Any ideas?

Where can I access Excel FAQ's.

Thanks