Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how do you format a header as a watermark?

I am trying to mimic a watermark in a spreadsheet in order to have "updated
on "date" in the background of all pages. In doing this, I have tried to
insert a picture that I created myself in paint that says "updated on..."
However, my dilema is that when I try to format that pic in excel, it will
not allow me to change its direction or placement on the page. So the only
place it shows up is just as a normal header at the top of the page. (The box
for rotation is grayed out). Can you help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

See Bob Phillips' site for more on watermarking.

Note: a picture/shape/object of some sort is required.

The wordart method would be ideal for your purposes

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP