Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Having trouble printing a large worksheet

Hi, I am trying to print a large worksheet in XL 2003 which I need to print
it out at 24" x 36" (Architectural "D"size for CAD users). I am trying to
"plot" it out on an HP design jet 500 plotter, (which fully supports that
paper size and much larger) but am having difficulty getting the settings in
XL to print it to full size on that size sheet.
AutoFit scales the size of the worksheet down so that it has a 2"-3" border
all around it -even when the margins are set to 0" all around (centered on
the sheet). Have also been trying to adjust the zoom percentage but it either
breaks the page in two or (if the % is too high) or it is too small. There
are so many settings that I am not sure if one adjustment cancels out
another, so it has been difficult to figure out how this can be done. Any
suggestions on how this should be set up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Jody