Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Edit text into one cell?

I would like to copy some text existing of several lines in an e-mail,
into one single cell of Excel.
Till now, I always get the result that this text is copied into
several cells. (number of cells = equal to the number of lines of tje
text).

How can I do this in a fast way?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try copying it into the formula bar