simpleS

Default Running Macros

I am using Excel viewer on a school simulation. The only message appears is
to turn on "always allow macros from this site". I have read solutions for
this, but all invlove going into ToolsOptions, but I do not see/have a tools
bar. What can I do?

hi,
if you are using a viewer, it doesn't have a tool bar. a
viewer is not excel. it only allows you to view excel
files.
you cannot edit, add or delete any of the data. you can
only look at it.
sorry.

.