Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to set the default template in Excel 2007 to what I want it t.

There is nothing in Excel 2007 help about setting the default template.
Consequently, I have to throw away the page with which it opens, and manually
open the template that I want. The appraoch that worked in Word 2007 does not
work for Excel.

Does anyone know what the Excel default is called and where it is located?
This whole thing is such a nightmare of muddle and unwanted chrome that I am
on the verge of uninstalling it and returning to Office 2000.