Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Jim Jim is offline

Default Cursor keys no longer move to next cell

In the past, the cursor keys would move to the next cell
(up/down/left/right). Now, they act like I moved the screen using the scroll
bar. How can I get them back to where they move to the next cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try hitting the Scroll lock key on the keyboard.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Check your scroll lock button on your keyboard, took me forever to figure
that out the first time.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.