-   -   Cursor keys no longer move to next cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/126162-cursor-keys-no-longer-move-next-cell.html)

Jim

Cursor keys no longer move to next cell

In the past, the cursor keys would move to the next cell
(up/down/left/right). Now, they act like I moved the screen using the scroll
bar. How can I get them back to where they move to the next cell?

Dave Peterson

Cursor keys no longer move to next cell

Try hitting the Scroll lock key on the keyboard.

--

Dave Peterson

John Bundy

Cursor keys no longer move to next cell

Check your scroll lock button on your keyboard, took me forever to figure
that out the first time.
--
-John Northwest11
is helpful.