Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How can I set a workbook to open always with a certain sheet I wan

I'd like to have the workbook set to open alway with a certain page, no
matter where I was last time working on it, but it should open always with a
certain page I want
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Shariq

Use a Workbook_Open() event in the workbook

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
Range("A1").Select
End Sub

To implement, right-click the small Excel icon for the workbook and select
view code. Paste here and save

--
HTH
Nick Hodge