Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
punx77

Default Search open sheets in workbook and insert into open sheet

SHEET 1: DAY SHIFT
SHEET 2: SWING SHIFT
SHEET 3: NIGHT SHIFT
SHEET 4: EMPLOYEE DATA

I Have A List Of Employees On Sheet 4 As They Check Into There Shift
The Counter Worker Takes There Card Number (colum D) And Types It Into
The Search Box. Enter. It Will Search The Open Sheet 4 For The Card
Number And Grab The Entire Row For That Number. I.e Search For 2542296
Finds It In Sheet 4 And Grabs Last Name First Name Work Card Number
Work Card Exp Dob And Status And Inserts It Into The Open Sheet That It
Was Searched From I.e Day ****. If I Search From Day Shift Sheet I Want
To Insert The Data For The Day Shift If I Search Within The Night Shift
It Will Put The Data In The Night Shift Sheet. (from Sheet 4 Always
Sheet 4)

*A B C D
E *
LAST NAME FIRST NAME STAGE NAME WORK CARD # WORK CARD EXP.

I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE... PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE THE ANWSER IM
LOOKING FOR AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

|Filename: SPECS.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4422 |

punx77