Old December 19th 06, 09:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to hide VB code from Excel file

Hi, I want to hide the VB code which i coded in a excel file to avoid
tampering,
Is there anyway I can protect the VB code of the file?

Any help will be appreicated

Old December 19th 06, 10:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You can password protect the VBA (in the VBIDE, ToolsPropertiesprotection
and set the password. It is not tamper-proof, but it should deter the casual
interest.

--
---
HTH