-   -   How to hide VB code from Excel file (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/123086-how-hide-vbulletin-code-excel-file.html)

Anift

How to hide VB code from Excel file

Hi, I want to hide the VB code which i coded in a excel file to avoid
tampering,
Is there anyway I can protect the VB code of the file?

Any help will be appreicated

Gary''s Student

How to hide VB code from Excel file

Consider creating a password protected AddIn.
--
Gary's Student

"Anift" wrote:

Hi, I want to hide the VB code which i coded in a excel file to avoid
tampering,
Is there anyway I can protect the VB code of the file?

Any help will be appreicated

Bob Phillips

How to hide VB code from Excel file

You can password protect the VBA (in the VBIDE, ToolsPropertiesprotection
and set the password. It is not tamper-proof, but it should deter the casual
interest.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Anift" wrote in message
Hi, I want to hide the VB code which i coded in a excel file to avoid
tampering,
Is there anyway I can protect the VB code of the file?

Any help will be appreicated

Anift

How to hide VB code from Excel file

Thanks Bob and Gary, it helps