Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Font & Cell colors are not showing up on my monitor in Excel.

My monitor is not showing cell or font colors in Excel even though in the
Formatting menu, the color is selected. I just got a new pc and monitor and
I cannot figure out why Excel is the only program not working properly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Tawnia

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord (gourd) Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:38:03 -0800, Tawnia (Tawn'ya) <Tawnia
wrote:

My monitor is not showing cell or font colors in Excel even though in the
Formatting menu, the color is selected. I just got a new pc and monitor and
I cannot figure out why Excel is the only program not working properly.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup