Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MY 2003 Excel does not show cell colors. Solution? Setting?

My Excel 2003 version does not show cell colors on screen when applied. Are
there some settings I need to set in this program? I just upgraded from
version 97 where it worked every time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP