Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Problem with cells not displaying whats inside them

Hi,

I have a problem with one machine. The contents of the cells. (Usually text)
Displayed up in the top by the forumula icons but it doesn't show in the
actualy spreadsheet. It does show up when your print preview. Its not a text
colour or back ground thing. Doing a reinstall seems to fix it for a little
while. Is there some view or something that needs to be turned on or off or
any ideas? Using 2003 sp2

Thanks

Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Do you use multiple monitors?

You may want to search google looking for posts like yours.

This found 6 hits:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?as...roup= *excel*

And this found some more, too:

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Thanks for replying. Yes I do use multiple monitors but that fix didn't work.
How ever the excel /o seemed to work after a reboot. I just hope I don't have
to redo that every couple of days on this machine. Its happend twice in the
last month or so. Thank you.