Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default any option??

I like to use the worksheet functions like "offset"....yet i am so careless
in inserting columns and rows and cells on the spreadsheet. I am always
forgetting the importance of an established range that is referred by offset
formula and other referencing function..hence
I request for a VBE medication that will always freeze the insertion or
deletion of cell, row or column -in a spreadsheet - which contain any of this
referencing formula like offset...I cannot always remember the
precaution...please help...