Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Freezing Workbook across worksheets

I have a workbook with multiple sheets. It's a database with each row as a
record. Each sheet starts with a Name and ID Number feild which are the same
throughout all the sheets. When on sheet one, if I scroll to record 150 to
reveiw data on that sheet, the other sheets don't move along with it. So if
I wanted to look for the data of record 150 on any other sheets, I have to
scroll to them as well.

Is there any way to freeze or lock or virtually connect these sheets
together so that, for instance, when I scroll down to a line on one sheet,
I'll be placed at that same place on all the other sheets as well? What
would even be better, is if I highlighted a row on one sheet, if all the
other sheets could get that same line highlighted also. I'm not sure if
that's possible but if anyone has any ideas, please pass them along.

I appreciate any guidance you can give me and thanks in advance.
-Dax
Junior Member

Location: england/london & w/country
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax Arroway
[...]

hello dax.
a-one further point make sure are in the sheet you wish to initially work on before acting
as follows
b-in excel select all tabs by
holding down shift move cursor to last tab and press return
c-any action thereafter you do /take on one sheet will reproduce on all
that includes row /col selection / colour background on any sheet will select same on others.