Old October 18th 06, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default my row numbers jump from 93 to 279. Why?

I have a spreadsheet of information. I have 93 battery jobs. The worksheet
skips some numbers even though I come up with the right amount. The end
of my data ends at 93, but jumps to 279, so I can't add data and have the
correct number

I don't understand how row numbers can be missing and I still end up with
the right number of rows. I cannot get the worksheet to start again at 94
so I can add more data and keep track of it.

Old October 18th 06, 07:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Rows can be hidden on a worksheet.

One way to unhide them:
Data|Filter|Show All

If that isn't available, you can select all of column A.
Then click on Format|Row|Unhide

Old October 19th 06, 09:38 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Have you hidden the 'missing' rows?

Highlight (click on the row numbers) 93 through 279 and click
<FormatRow<Unhide

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions