Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Deployment problem with ExcelWorkbook Project written in C#

Hello Newsgroup,

I have written a simple test application in C# that is run in MS Excel using
Visual Studio 2005. It is a Visual C# -Office -Excel Workbook Project, so
that a *.xls File is created as a result. The project only shows a
messagebox on WorkbookOpen.

I have added a setup project to the solution. When I start the setup
everything is fine throughout the installation process.
On the machine with Visual Studio installed, everything is fine.
On another machine I get a message from Excel, that an assembly (called *)
was not found when I try to open the installed workbook. I do not know which
assembly is the problem, or how to go on.

Do you have an idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Patrick