Mary Omond

Default Missing library when running 98 project on 2003

I have an Excel project with VBA developed using Office 98. I cannot run
this project without getting "Missing library" errors. It is halting on
a line containing Msgbox Chr(34). It seems that the old 98 project is
storing the reference to
Library VBA
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VBA\VBA6\VBE6.DLL
Visual Basic For Applications
and when it runs under Office 2003, it can't find the old library
referenced. If I create a new project in 2003, this problem does not
occur - all references to functions in the VBA library work. Any ideas
on how I can get the old Office 98 Excel project to run properly under
Office 2003 without having to create a new project and port all of my
data and VBA?

--
Mary Omond