Old September 25th 06, 03:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I enable EMAIL in Excel and Office products!?!

I'm running Office 2003 SP1 and I have the "send to" choice in the file
menu but so far I've not found one other enduser here that has that
menu choice. (we use Lotus Notes)

Everyone is a mix of Office 2002 and 2003. I'm having a hard time
finding info on setting it up.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Old September 25th 06, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Have a look at the info given by Ron de Bruin.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/problems.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old September 26th 06, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

wrote:

I'm running Office 2003 SP1 and I have the "send to" choice in the file
menu but so far I've not found one other enduser here that has that
menu choice. (we use Lotus Notes)

Everyone is a mix of Office 2002 and 2003. I'm having a hard time
finding info on setting it up.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Most of those links are broken but thanks anyway.

Anyone know if I can enable email in Office Products WITHOUT having to
install Outlook?