Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
jk jk is offline

Default Date Conditional Format

I need a formula or code to apply into a cell that will flag a user if a
record is greater than 90 days from today. I have tried variations of IF
statements using the now function but have not been successful. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

If record date is in column A, then try =TODAY()-A1<=90 as conditional
formatting formula for column A.

Regards,
Stefi

€žjk€ ezt Ã*rta: