-   -   Date Conditional Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/111398-date-conditional-format.html)

jk

Date Conditional Format

I need a formula or code to apply into a cell that will flag a user if a
record is greater than 90 days from today. I have tried variations of IF
statements using the now function but have not been successful. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Stefi

Date Conditional Format

If record date is in column A, then try =TODAY()-A1<=90 as conditional
formatting formula for column A.

Regards,
Stefi

€žjk€ ezt Ã*rta:

I need a formula or code to apply into a cell that will flag a user if a
record is greater than 90 days from today. I have tried variations of IF
statements using the now function but have not been successful. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

jk

Date Conditional Format

I invertedthe symbol to =90 and now it works great.....thanks

"Stefi" wrote:

If record date is in column A, then try =TODAY()-A1<=90 as conditional
formatting formula for column A.

Regards,
Stefi

€žjk€ ezt Ã*rta:

I need a formula or code to apply into a cell that will flag a user if a
record is greater than 90 days from today. I have tried variations of IF
statements using the now function but have not been successful. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

Stefi

Date Conditional Format

Sorry, I was inattentive! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€žjk€ ezt Ã*rta: