Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Format Worksheets in a Workbook

How do I set a global print format for many worksheets within workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Most print setup functions will be available for grouped sheets.

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Do your print setup on the active sheet and will be done to all sheets.

NOTE.............you cannot set print range or rows to repeat at top using this
method.

Those must be set using code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP