Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Ability to paste from Picture Manager to Excel

Hello

I have a client who wants to paste from Picture Manager to Excel (Office
2003). When we try the paste Icon is disabled in Excel. We have found a
work around by using the File/send to/Microsoft Office. The icon seems to
work for Word and Powerpnt.

anybody know if I can make the paste icom work or give me some direction for
my customer.

Thanks for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,

Although Picture Manager seems to imply that images can be copied to another
Office application I also didn't find this possible into Excel, and the
clipboard viewer also had no copy of the image.

I wonder if it is possible to consider using the Insert menu in Excel as a
workaround instead of copying over again from Word/Powerpoint ?

Insert
Picture
From File ...

Anthony