Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default DELETE CONTENT ADVISOR???

(THIRD REQUEST OF SAME PROBLEM) HOW DO I DELETE "CONTENT ADVISOR"??

8/24/06
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I ggogled for your posts in the all Excel News Groups

Only one that shows up is this one.

Maybe you posted first two in another forum?

"Content Advisor" is an Internet Options feature and has little to do with
Excel.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP