meingotham

Default XML Data menu option -- not listed / available. How do you fix thi

Hi,

I'm trying to import some XML data into a spreadsheet.

When I go under the Data menu option the XML option is not a choice among
the selections available. Usually it is right below:
Import Exteranal Data
List
XML

But in my case the XML menu option w/ submenus isn't there. Why?

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm using Office 2003 w/ SP1 on XP w/ SP2.