Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Stock Inventory

Dear Sir,

Is it possible in Excel that by just encoding the data in receive and issue
voucher it will automatically post in STOCK CARD worksheet and then
automatically update in the MATERIALS INVENTORY worksheet: See my sample
below.

Thanks for help

RECEIVE VOUCHER
DATE VOUCHER# CODE# DESCRIPTION QTY
6-Jul 1550 987 Sticker 200
6-Jul 1550 988 Masking Tape 2" 500

ISSUE VOUCHER
DATE VOUCHER# CODE# DESCRIPTION QTY
6-Jul 1234 987 Sticker 75
6-Jul 1234 988 Masking Tape 2" 50

STOCK CARD

CODE # 987
DESCRIPTION STICKER

DATE VOUCHER IN OUT BALANCE
5-Jul 3000
6-Jul RV#1550 200 3200
6-Jul IV# 1234 75 3125

CODE # 988
DESCRIPTION MASKING TAPE
DATE VOUCHER IN OUT BALANCE
5-Jul 4500
6-Jul RV#1550 500 5000
6-Jul IV# 1234 50 4950

MATERIALS INVENTORY

CODE # DESCRIPTION BEGIN IN OUT END

987 STICKER 3000 200 75 3125
988 MASKING TAPE 4500 500 50 4950

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

put a sample excel file.

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Sir,

Please find the web page C:\Documents and Settings\admin\My
Documents\Page.htm. I dont know how to make a screen shot of thesample
spreadsheet. Thanks for the reply.
Best regards

"starguy" wrote:

put a sample excel file.