Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt

Default Excel Stock List

Hi all
Im trying to make a stock list using excel that shows Product, Product Code,
Amount in Stock and Minimum Stock to Keep. What i want to do is when someone
takes some stock and reception remove it from the Amount in Stock list, as
soon as the Amount in the Stock List matches the amount in the Minimum Stock
to Keep column a pop up appears and tells us we need to re-order more stock
of the item that is running low. Anyone know how i would go about doing this?

many thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Otto Moehrbach

Matt
Send me a small file showing the layout of your data and I'll help you
develop this thing. Basically, what you need is a VBA project that is
triggered to run by any change to any cell in the "Amount In Stock" column.
The code would then check the Min...To Keep column and display a message box
if the Amount In Stock is less than or equal to the Min...To Keep value.
If the data in your file is proprietary, just make up something. My
email address is . Remove the "nop" from this address.
HTH Otto