Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Lyn Lyn is offline

Default download excel

How do I load excel onto my windows xp computer?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You gotta buy it. It is not part of the operating system (xp). It is a stand
alone program or part of MS Office. Try ebay for xl97sr2 or a later version.
Just make sure you get a LEGAL copy with the codes.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Lyn" wrote in message
How do I load excel onto my windows xp computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great. And be
sure to get the MS Office version with Access. I say this because at
some point, you'll end up needing it and Access & Excel are kissin'
cousins of one another. You will need to know Access, even if it's a
little bit!

You can Google, 'student-teacher software' & it will give you more sites
to choose from.

Don Guillett wrote:
You gotta buy it. It is not part of the operating system (xp). It is a stand
alone program or part of MS Office. Try ebay for xl97sr2 or a later version.
Just make sure you get a LEGAL copy with the codes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

GreyGoose wrote:
You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great.

Another really great site is www.academicsuperstore.com. Same deal -
you have to be a student or teacher, but the prices are some of the
best out there...